Sunday, February 5, 2012

KAL February 1st - Day 6

This is the last day of our KAL. I hope you have enjoyed it and maybe you have learned something too. The designer is me and the name of the cloth is "Linen Stitch Cloth". It is slip stitch cloth and is thicker than most other cloths which gives it a nice texture. I will add a photo of it to our Overflow Blog for those that want to prepare their cloth to my version.

DAY 6
Row 41: (RS) K1, *YIF, Sl 1 (KW), YIB, K1; Repeat from * across row, end with K1
Row 42: (WS) K1, P35, K1
Row 43: K1, * K1, YIF, Sl 1 (PW), YIB * Repeat from * across to last 2, K2
Row 44: K1, P35, K1
Row 45: (RS) K1, *YIF, Sl 1 (KW), YIB, K1; Repeat from * across row, end with K1
Row 46: (WS) K1, P35, K1
Row 47: K1, * K1, YIF, Sl 1 (PW), YIB * Repeat from * across to last 2, K2
Row 48: K1, P35, K1

Knit 4 rows
Cast Off

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net
Moderator-Monthly Dishcloth Group
KAL Blog: http://monthlydishclothoverflow.blogspot.com/
Knitting Calendar/PnC Book: www.dishclothcalendar.com

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty in the stripy yarn you picked! I did mine in a light blue! Finished it last night, so I should be getting its picture taken soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you have posted the photo, I would love to see it.

      Delete